.::{DJ-A} Robotic lemon pie::. .::{DJ-A} Robotic lemon pie::.

Lazery

This was a nice piece but I felt more could've been done with it as a whole substantial song rather than a 19 second piece. Had a good build up with the beat and the snare but just seemed to end too quickly.

Andrewboy895 responds:

I needed to make a quick song for my school project for a power point, and it didn't need to be very long, so I put it on NG for the heck of it and it scores almost a four out of five with me not voting on it once.

Film Noir No. 1 Film Noir No. 1

i leikd it cuz it woz kewl

Seriously though the guy behind the counter did sound a whole lot like Bill Cosby, rum raisin pudding. Overall it was good, if not a bit long for a newgrounds audience, even I had trouble sitting still for 5 minutes.
The voices were sound, they were clear and comprehensible, the only thing I'd suggest working on was the pace, though I wasn't sure if this was improv or read off a script.
Just keep it up and don't start talking really fast, swearing and constantly saying "WHAT THE FUCK I DIDNT EXPECT THAT?!" llolololololol

TacticalShoe responds:

I did the entire thing as a one shot improv.

And yeah, I realize it is a bit long and probably really nonsensical.

Sonic 3 Orchestral Sonic 3 Orchestral

Perfect, thanks for this

One of my favourite tunes from the Sonic games, and it's finally done properly, wish you would do more like this.

*_Techy Loop_* *_Techy Loop_*

Cool beat man

This tune really had something to it, it's got a kick that just makes it pump.

Good work.

kylexthexpostman responds:

THANK YOU. iuysrgciandtusdgv

Thank you for the awesome review! =]